A moment of rest and safety in the classroom for Grogu™ provide him an opportunity to be around other youngsters, but he hasn’t quite learned when and where is a good time to use his “powers” when it comes to acquiring some treats from a new classmate. This scene brings back fond memories of childhood learning and being surrounded by friends and pupils, but also the hijinks and pranks that often take place at this age when the teacher isn’t looking!
- The Mandalorian and Grogu land the hobbled Razor Crest to the outskirts of Nevarro City. They are met by Greef Karga, now the Magistrate of Nevarro.
- Grogu is not at all interested in school. He completely tunes out the teacher and zeroes in on a bright blue cookie snack of a nearby student. This cookie, named Nevarro Nummies™, is quite popular with kids of all ages on the planet.
- A Protocol Droid educates the class on the galaxy beyond their world of Nevarro.
- Mando is briefed by his allies about an old Imperial base, which has been on Nevarro since the Imperial expansion. From their intel, they know the base has a skeleton crew but has not been abandoned for some reason.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for The Mandalorian™ – Getting Schooled.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas