Disney’s classic film The Little Mermaid illustrates the story of a free- spirited mermaid princess who longs to be part of the human world. Painted in our signature narrative panorama style, Thomas Kinkade Studios® presents this story from the villain’s perspective in Disney Ursula.
Ursula, the evil sea witch, has struck a very dangerous bargain with Ariel. This deal would allow Ariel to be able to spend time on land with her true love, Prince Eric. Ariel is completely unaware that this accord places her life, and her father’s crown, in jeopardy. Flotsam and Jetsam swim at the ready to assist Ursula to carry out the terms of the contract. But Flounder and Sebastian are determined to help Ariel set everything straight and bring peace, harmony and love back to both the human world and the world under the sea.
- Disney Ursula is the third Thomas Kinkade Studios® painting that portrays a classic Disney story for the villain’s perspective. The first two paintings were Disney Maleficent and Disney The Evil Queen.
- Ursula is ready to execute her villainous plan, with Flotsam and Jetsam by her side, as Ariel hugs Flounder and Sebastian and “the poor unfortunate souls” look on with worry.
- Prince Eric and Max are on their boat getting ready to help Ariel and her friends as they face Ursula.
- Can you spot Glut the shark in the background?
Limited Time Offer: Get a Special Remarque Image on the back of this Disney Limited Edition canvas plus free enhanced Master Highlighting on all orders placed by 1/31/24!
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Disney Ursula.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas