In the Passport to Adventure series by Thomas Kinkade Studios, Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, along with some of their closest friends, explore famous travel destinations around the world. This time, Mickey Mouse and friends are visiting London, England.
In Disney Mickey and Minnie in London by Thomas Kinkade Studios, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse enjoy a beautiful crisp day walking along the Thames River. The chimes of Big Ben tolling the hour float on the air and blend with the music coming from the brightly lit carousel. Pluto waits for Huey, Dewey, and Louie to ride the carousel. Goofy’s Flower Cart has caught the attention of Donald Duck and Daisy Duck, as Chip and Dale playfully pull roses from the metal bucket.
- Disney Mickey and Minnie in London is the 10th painting in the Passport to Adventure series. Other beautiful destinations where the pair and their friends have been featured include Hawaii, Hollywood, Paris, Ireland, the Alps, the Australian Outback, Greece, Mexico, and Florida.
- In this painting, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and their friends are enjoying their time in London, with the historic Palace of Westminster and Big Ben in the background.
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse look dapper, dressed for their sunset stroll.
- Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar are getting ready to take a boat ride along the Thames River.
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie are having fun riding the old-fashioned carousel on London’s South Bank, as Pluto watches, seated next to an iconic red phone booth.
- Donald Duck and Daisy Duck purchase flowers from Goofy. Can you find Chip and Dale, as they have mischievous fun?