The tolling ring of Big Ben can be drowned out by the roaring cannon of Disney’s Admiral Boom, who loves keeping London time. The evening sky is aglow with radiant hues that enhance the colors of the balloons gently carrying the Banks family on the autumn breeze. Even Mr. Dawes, Jr. watches with delight as the family moves in the evening sky. As Mary Poppins slowly moves towards the setting sun, we all must remember to rediscover the joy and wonder of life.
Thomas Kinkade Studios is pleased to present our newest Disney collaboration, Disney Mary Poppins Returns.
- Thomas Kinkade was an avid reader and enjoyed sharing bedtime stories with his daughters. P.L. Travers’ Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Comes Back were two of his favorites. Published in 1934 and 1935 respectively, Ms. Travers based her story on her great-aunt, Agnes Morehead.
- Big Ben can be seen in the background against the stunning sunset, while the streetlamps along Cherry Tree Lane glow.
- The Disney Banks family’s beloved kite rests on the sidewalk.
- Miss Lark and Willoughby are enjoying a walk. Miss Lark admires the flower vendor’s assortment, while Willoughby longs to join the others who joyfully float with their balloons above.
- Can you find the jolly penguin performers?