Thomas Kinkade was inspired to paint beautiful chapels in stunning natural settings. As he created each one, he sought the presence of God in His lakes, forests, hills and valleys. It was Thom’s prayer that we all would find Him together.
Thomas Kinkade Studios is pleased to present Chapel of Reflection. Carrying on in Thom’s tradition, the Studios created this artwork, portraying a church set in a gorgeous fall landscape to illustrate the hope and beauty that we find in God’s natural presence. The afternoon light casts a soft glow in the sky, as the forest is set alight in autumnal colors. The chapel’s reflection is mirrored in the gentle movement of the water. This painting reminds us that no matter how dark the night, the day will dawn, renewing nature’s tender mercies and rewarding the hopes of the faithful.
- Chapel of Reflection was painted in a stunning Autumn setting to portray God’s presence in Nature, the source of all life, hope, and peace.
- As with many of Thomas Kinkade’s paintings, the windows of this chapel glow brightly, representing the idea that a community of the faithful is gathered inside, giving thanks to God for His many blessings.
- The life-giving waterfall is a symbol of God’s love, which sustains us all.
- The wildlife included in Chapel of Reflection are a deer, ducks, and a family of bunnies.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Chapel of Reflection.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas