To those who observe with a knowing eye and an understanding heart, the natural world is rich with allegories of profound spiritual truths. A Light in the Storm is a visual analogy to Jesus' proclamation "I am the light of the world" (John 8:12). The ocean here is wild with the fury of the storm; waves break and toss in violent chaos. Above, a mighty thunderhead looms: its menace seems to fill and dominate the entire sky.
These paper lithographs of Thomas Kinkade’s most compelling works provide inspiration in a smaller size. Each one is custom framed, professionally matted, and contains scripture passages and other inspiring messages from The Painter of Light.
- Single mat with a printed accent color
- Shatter resistant Plexiglas glazing
- Cut-out with custom inspiration
- Precision cut and sealed with craft paper backing
- Wool felt bumpers
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Steel hanging wire